We have a fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Art Director at a hot, awarded agency’s Cape Town office. You will be responsible for generating conceptual and creative communication. We’re looking someone who is awarded, hungry, hands-on, big thinking, and able- to-roll-out campaigns working across multi-channel platforms. If you’re passionate, skillful, collaborative, and keen to find out more about this exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Minimum three-year Diploma/Degree in Fine Arts/Visual communication
- Minimum 5-6 years in the role of Art Director – ideally with a mainstream advertising agency
- An understanding of creative design and layout
- Strong skills with design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to build creative and unique ideas
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and clients
- The flexibility to adapt your ideas to suit client expectations
- The willingness to work to tight deadlines in high pressured environments without compromising on work quality
- An awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms, specifically in terms of the design requirement
Please submit a relevant TTL portfolio along with your CV on application.
Candidates from a previously disadvantaged background will be given preference.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam539