We have a fantastic job opportunity for a junior DTP Specialist at a delightful boutique studio in Cape Town’s CBD. We’re looking for someone with DTP/artworking experience. Exposure to packaging DTP is highly advantageous. If you have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working in a small team environment, get in touch!
- Layout of communication materials such as leaflets, detailing aids, flyers, presentations and other collateral
- Roll out of packaging and POP design to additional elements
- Layout of company creative presentations to clients
- Coordination with translators for multi-language executions
- Finished art set up for all print materials including point of purchase, packaging, and other design collateral
- Organisational skills – managing the online archiving system
- Design opportunities exist should abilities and interest exist
- Coordination with Client Service regarding trafficking of work.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in DTP or Graphic Design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite’s InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat applications. Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel – a plus
- Able to generate print ready files for print and packaging suppliers and for rendering pack shots in Photoshop
- Demonstrable willingness to be involved in the running of the studio and enthusiasm for growth opportunities and teamwork
- Packaging experience is highly advantageous
- A DTP Artist with an eye for detail
- A portfolio that demonstrates evidence of the above capabilities.
Please submit a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2026