We have a fantastic job opportunity at a leading SA retailer’s Cape Town office for an experienced, mid-senior Marketing Manager. Responsible for the development of marketing campaigns, the role calls for a strong executor who is able to manage multiple projects at once. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Product development, commercial (buyers) and trade teams to develop campaigns that will help achieve the business’ commercial and brand objectives. We’re looking for someone agile and strategic, who is able to work effectively at a fast pace. Is it you?
- Manage the development of multi-channel marketing campaigns end-to-end
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver campaign elements e.g. print advertising, digital content, in-store POS
- Brief and oversee the work of external agencies, who will deliver campaign collateral/creative
- Provide strategic input into marketing and brand campaigns.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification – preferable (Marketing Management, Retail Management)
- Minimum five years’ experience in a Brand /Marketing Manager role preferably in a retail or FMCG environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Task oriented and deadline driven
- Strong sense of accountability and operational excellence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Effective communicator and influencer (must be able to communicate & influence across various levels in the business)
- Deep experience in creating multi-channel marketing campaigns – this experience should include knowing how to brief and manage an advertising agency and understanding how to effectively use multiple communication channels to achieve communication objectives
- Must be comfortable with navigating high levels of complexity and change
- Ability to work under extreme pressure
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2869