A fabulous independent, multi-disciplinary Cape Town advertising agency with strong design and communications is on the hunt for a talented mid-weight to senior Graphic Designer. We’re looking for someone who can design beautiful branding material, thought-through corporate identities and conceptual designs – you also need to be able to think through conceptual promotions and activations. The ideal candidate is motivated, confident and passionate; a well-crafted design portfolio will open doors for you. You may be required to guide much more junior team members where your leadership and mentoring skills will be put to use. Apply today!
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Qualification (Diploma) in Visual Communications/Graphic Design – essential
- At least five to six years’ years in a design studio/agency experience
A well-crafted design portfolio – essential
- Able to work in a team or on your own very comfortably
- Able to take ownership of work.
- An eye for detail
- Aesthetically very sensitive
- Understand & be comfortable with potentially unreasonable deadlines
- Ideally – you understand agencies and the internal processes.
Please submit a relevant portfolio as a PDF/link on application.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2229