We are looking for a vibrant, creative, and energetic individual that would like to work in an environment that is dynamic, fast-paced, and task-driven.
The Mid-Level/Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing design solutions from concept to completion. The Mid-Level/Senior Graphic Designer will play a lead role on projects and supervise and intermediate the junior designer(s) in creating concepts, layouts, and final art.
- 3-year related degree and a minimum of three-five years of design experience in an inhouse creative department or design firm.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Adaptable and a quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, a high-level sense of design, layout, and typography, and a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge in the graphic production process.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
The Mid-Level/Senior Graphic Designer Will Possess
- An amicable and engaging personality
- Charismatic and confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Maturity, empathy, and professionalism in dealing with team members
- Independent work ethic and goal-oriented
- Solution-driven, enterprising, and a self-starter
- Pays attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with and inspire those around them. A positive thinker.
- Ability to think out of the box, taking the time to understand the environment.
- Flexibility and acceptance of change
- Ability to work in a team set-up
- Ability to listen and understand the information presented verbally.
- Ability to prioritize
The responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Knowledge of media production, communication techniques, and methods.
- Create designs, concepts, and layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetical design concepts
- Creating and assist in the development of new campaigns, brainstorming, and execution.
- Prepare notes and illustrations for assembly and preparation of final layouts for printing.
- Liaise with external printers for printing jobs.
- Keep up to date technically and apply new knowledge to the position.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Provide information to supervisors and co-workers.
- Develop goals to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work requirements.
- Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to the public.
- Liaising with outsourced printers and vendors
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Salary: R15 - 20 000