Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
A full-service advertising agency based in Johannesburg is looking for an experienced and proactive Mid-Senior Graphic Designer to join their team for an exciting on-site opportunity. You enjoy working with a knowledgeable team on some impressive big-name accounts, so you will need to be confident in your ability to communicate your ideas with professionalism. This well-respected agency has developed an excellent grasp on the thriving local, South African market by offering bespoke solutions and strategies to social, economic, business and brand challenges. If you are interested in working with empowering brands and an incredibly skilled and cultured team – then this is the perfect opportunity for you, don’t miss out and apply today!
- Conceptualise and execute innovative big ideas for campaigns across both traditional and digital media
- Report to the CD & ECD when working on bigger campaigns
- Handle all design work for the company’s largest client – BTL and ATL. This includes posters, leaflets, pull wobblers and other promotional displays that will be presented in store
- Create consistent and uniform graphics for social media channels such as Instagram, Wayz and Facebook following a formulaic briefing.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant Visual Communications Degree/Diploma from a recognised institution
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in graphic design for retail marketing, promotions, and competitions
- A great meticulous designer with attention to detail, able to design for both digital and traditional forms of media
- Able to work with a team and proactively manage deadline pressure
- Confident in presenting to clients with an astute sense of professionalism
- Comfortable with working fully on-site at our Johannesburg offices
- Experience working with the petroleum industry (advantageous but not required)
Please submit a PDF/link (not Google Drive) to a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2243