Heads up Art Directing & Copywriting all-rounders, a cutting-edge Cape Town start-up is on the hunt for a mid to senior creative team. This is a super opportunity for a technology loving team comfortable working across disciplines. We’re looking for a fully integrated team to bring their highly conceptual thinking to the table. In return for your ability to be amazing, you’ll get to do everything from TVCs to integrated and digitally led campaigns. We’re looking for a strong book of work, with exciting ideas and craft. Come on and show us what you’re made of!
If you’re not part of an awesome team, please apply anyway as they will put a team together.
- Work together to develop an overall concept that communicates to a target audience within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied
- Art Director: conceptualise ideas and designs, formulating artwork and storyboards based on the client’s specifications
- Copywriter: writing top quality scripts, concept statements, long copy, body copy, pay-off lines etc.
- Develop top quality TTL advertising and promotional campaigns within the parameters of the client brief
- Craft concepts into original, relevant and impactful communications; follow through to the completion of the job whilst maintaining explicit attention to detail and adhering to project timelines
The successful candidates must have/be:
- A strong portfolio – this is an essential – please send this with your application
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience at a reputable Advertising Agency
- Integrated experience (ATL, BTL, Digital) – a must!
- Art Director: Tertiary Qualification in Art Direction, Design, Packaging/Art Theory (or similar)
- Copywriter: Post-graduate degree or National Diploma (or similar), specialising in Copywriting
- Strong conceptual ability and solid design/writing skills with a portfolio that demonstrates this (ideally award winning)
- Adept at brainstorming relevant, innovative ideas
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Integrity, energy and creativity.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam480