Are you a conceptual Digital Designer who also has strong technical skills?
This is an incredible opportunity to work at one of SA’s well-respected and top independent award-winning agencies.
If you enjoy being an integral part of a pitch, coming up with ground breaking campaigns with the capability of bringing these to life – whether in the form of banners, animations, social media etc – this is for you!
- 3+ years’ relevant experience, preferably in an advertising agency
- Relevant degree or diploma
- SEO knowledge
- Design skills
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles
- HTML and WordPress
- XHTML/ HTML5
- CSS 2 & 3
- Responsive Design (Media Queries)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Dreamweaver)
- Developing, planning and refining a concept and interpretation for the visible and structural elements of a digital project based on the brief and brand fundamentals
- have the ability to work quickly and accurately
- be able to work independently
- be up-to-date with evolving web standards (HTML5, CSS3) and best practices
- have a good understanding of CSS frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- be competent in Adobe Photoshop and converting PSD’s into functioning templates
- be experienced in building responsive sites with media queries
- have experience in debugging cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues
- possess high attention to detail
- ensure the technical feasibility of UI and UX designs
- ensure that all user input is validated before submitting information
- ensure your code is W3C compliant and works across all popular browsers, both web and mobile
- be able to work closely with the UI designers to translate their UI designs into pixel perfect code
- be skilled in creating newsletters and promo mailers which work across all mail clients
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Salary: R25 - 30 000