Look sharp! A very rare and exciting opportunity for a branding focussed designer has arisen and we’re looking for a few superstars! We have a fully remote opportunity at a nifty boutique branding agency for a talented, mid-weight Graphic Designer to join their creative studio. This little boutique agency is known for their high-end work and design-conscious clientele. The agency has a new vacancy for someone to work alongside a small, tight team of hard-working design professionals. This is a unique opportunity to do work around brand identities – and offers a mid-weight designer access to high-quality award-winning work across a range of clients, using different channels and roll-outs.
You’ll work and collaborate with the team, supporting them on a multitude of design projects, from big brand identities to the tiniest changes on a piece of stationery. You will need to comfortably come up with your own concepts for new brands and also work with existing CIs to develop work for established clients. Your portfolio should demonstrate your skills in thinking, brand identity, design for print and web. You must have a keen eye for detail, strong communication skills and a passion for high-end design. Show us your well-crafted portfolio to help seal the deal!
Please note: This role is open to SA citizens countrywide.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Diploma/qualification in Visual Communications/Graphic Design
- At least 3 years’ experience in an agency environment
- Good time management skills, accustomed to working to deadlines
- Creativity and intelligence
- A good eye for detail and accuracy in your work
- The ability to self-manage, and self-motivate as you will be working remotely
- Knowledge and experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Adobe XD are essential)
- Able to take your work to repro with exposure and ability to send artwork to print
- Good PowerPoint skills and MS Word exposure
- Knowledge of WordPress is advantageous.
Please submit a PDF/link to a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2226