Sprechen sie Deutsch? Well then, look sharp because we have a fantastic job opportunity for a progressive, mid-weight Designer at an exciting Marketing Communication agency in Berlin, Germany. This innovative agency specialises in healthcare and pharmaceutical advertising and is on the hunt for a true design pro to uphold their heritage of excellent creation and strategic advice for clients’ in the healthcare market. The opportunity to live in European, cosmopolitan Berlin aside, the agency’s flat hierarchies offer a lot of personal development and creative freedom. Make your move to a friendly, creative working team where there’s plenty of room for your own ideas and the opportunity to do great creative for well-known brands. Show us your book which is required to reflect a cross section of digital campaign work, strong use of typography at its core, and branding – so get ready to go global! This is such an exciting opportunity for a passionate mid-weight designer with itchy feet, ready for a change in scenery – don’t miss it. Apply today.
- You have the chance to rethink various healthcare brands and thus set new standards for the industry
- In the process, you develop and implement creative design ideas – showcasing traditional as well as digital design and art direction
- Together with the team, you are responsible for high quality creative output and deliverables
- Cooperate and communicate in cross functional teams on your projects
- Ensure the highest design quality
- You think in pictures, and above, all outside of the proverbial box.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree in design or Visual Communications from a recognised tertiary institution non-negotiable
- Several years of relevant design experience in renowned branding or design agencies – healthcare experience and design awards are welcome
- A solid understanding of branding
- Fluent or near-comfortable ability to speak German
- Strong on typography, layout
- CD/CI, developing powerful looks for campaigns are your strengths
- Up to date with design trends and a progressive thinker
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and Sketch (highly advantageous)
- With your 360° thinking, a great sense of humour, you want to have fun working on challenging ‘out there‘ projects
- Healthcare and digital communication are an exciting challenge for you
- Passionate about Design in its entirety
- Solutions oriented, creative person.
Please submit a portfolio link (and/ PDF) along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2147