Are you a self-proclaimed social media addict – either you have a thriving account or follow a bunch of fantastic content creators who you can’t get enough of. Perhaps you run a blog, a podcast or like to doodle in your spare time.
An award winning agency is looking for a mid-weight designer with a particular passion for content.
In your role as a Social/Digital Designer, your daily tasks will be split between digital marketing materials such as newsletters, banners and campaign pages, but the real opportunity for growth will lie in the ideation and execution of engaging social media content like stories, posts, animation and video.
- Interact with the copy teams to come up with creative solutions.
- Execute top-quality design from concept to delivery complying with brand standards in execution of marketing materials.
- Design digital marketing materials like micro sites, banners, emails and other electronic media.
- Design engaging social content like posts and stories.
- Develop digital storyboards and animation as demanded.
- Be in the know about digital trends and have a thorough understanding of social platforms and paid formats.
- Communication across all levels – internal and external
- Can manage change in a fast paced industry
- Drive high-performance culture through efficiency
- Desire to learn new skills in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects; Acrobat, and all Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent digital design, graphic and typographic skills
- Good knowledge of the html process, structural site limitations and technical development needed to inform digital design
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to respond and act in a fluctuating business
Salary: R15 - 20 000