Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a junior to mid-weight Motion Designer to work in-house at a leading technology company’s head office based in Cape Town’s northern suburbs. The role will see you join the Digital studio of their Marketing division to deliver Motion Design and implementation for online design elements. This is a role for a digital design specialist. You will, along with a small team of digital designers, be responsible for creating engaging Design work from initial concept development through to final art delivery. This exciting position reports to a junior designer and will see you creating online advertising banners, animation clips, animated motion banners and more. Your top-notch portfolio of previous work should demonstrate examples of online/digital design. Ideally, you’re a tech savvy junior Motion Designer looking for the stability of an in-house environment. Impress us with your portfolio of Motion Design and let’s make this job yours!
- Digital/Motion design and implementation
- Social media design across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Concept development from a brief through to final product
- Illustrated static and rich online-specific advertising banners
- Animated banners (2D animation), animated gifs, paid media posts, and videos
- Presentation Design
- Training material collateral, such as fact sheets, price lists, sales tools
- Internal campaigns, including mailers and other Digital deliverables.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Visual Design training
- At least 2 years working experience in a Digital environment
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Creative including Adobe After Effects (beneficial)
- Good presentation skills
- Experience with wide range Digital Design styles including illustration and across formats including video/static
- Experience with online design and working with Brand assets
- Tech savvy
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Online advertising banner design experience essential
- Portfolio is essential.
Please submit a relevant and recent portfolio as a link preferably (or PDF) upon application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days please consider your application for this specific job unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2228