We have a super job opportunity for a talented mid-senior Motion Graphics Designer (2D Animator) with good video editing skills to join the team at a TTL creative agency in Cape Town. We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer who will create conceptual designs, develop storyboards, collaborate with the team, edit and then implement a graphic. This successful candidate must have high-end digital skills and be an expert with interactive media software, which could include graphic design and video editing to 2D and 3D animation. In this role you will make sure that the picture or artwork to any creative campaign is done correctly and then multiply it with the power of video animation. Sound good? That’s because it is! Get in touch.
- Creation of social media content across focussed clients and brands
- Editing footage, asset and title animation, and basic audio mixes and grade
- Able to work on social content from ingest through to delivery
- Offline editing in Adobe Premiere: ingesting, working from rushes, crafting edits, organise and work with raw footage from multiple cameras and sources etc.
- Be able to follow and translate pre-determined creative ideas and concepts across everything, into thoughtful, eye catching and engaging social films
- Discuss project timelines, narrative structure, story goals and more with other creative team members
- Work to tight deadlines with a team or independently, being able to make quick creative editing decisions, telling specific stories and still maintaining a high quality of work
- Create animated elements in After Effects such as titles, captions, graphics and dynamic templates to give edits additional visual flare when necessary
- Sound mix and master audio for various outputs including social media and broadcast
- Colour correct and grade footage from various cameras to a high level that suits the varying themes and looks of the film at hand
- Understand file formats and aspect ratios for certain platforms and the various associated export setting requirements
- Review and amend edits based on internal and client feedback and be able to chop and change efficiently according to deadlines.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification from a recognised institution
- A high level of motion graphics experience (in Adobe After Effects). Including titling and animation, editing programs, motion graphics
- In-depth knowledge for social media
- Ability to do basic audio mixes
- Ability to do basic grades in Adobe Premiere
- A keen eye for detail and top-level quality control (important when doing multiple versions of edits)
- Experience of working across a variety of large brands.
- Willingness to learn new abilities and techniques that can elevate your day-to-day work.
Please submit a PDF/link to a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2222