Are you a Social Media superstar? We have an exciting 3-month contract job opportunity for a mid-weight National Social Media Lead with a flair for Design at a renowned company in the lifestyle property sector in Cape Town. We are looking for an energetic, creative individual to fulfill this key Social Media Lead role. Your responsibilities include supporting the implementation of the company’s Digital strategy via the effective utilisation of appropriate Social Media channels to build Brand equity, drive user engagement and generate leads, whilst maintaining an ‘always-on’ Brand presence across relevant Social Media channels.
- Understand the brand’s Digital Strategy and what role social media plays in supporting it
- Delivering a Social Media Standard Operating Procedure guidelines, in support of Real Estate Operations
- Responsible for the delivery of bespoke Brand building or lead generation social media campaigns
- Maintain the Brand’s online reputation via timely community management.
- Ensure social media campaigns are delivered on deadline and within campaign budget
- Design social media artwork and graphics aligned to the Brand CI and Social channel requirements
- Work closely with the creative studio to review artwork for Social channel efficacy when required
- Manage final approvals on social media campaign artwork, timing, and budgets
- Responsible for effective Audience Targeting on Social channels – whether that is by geo-targeting, demographic and interest-based targeting, custom audience uploads, etc.
- Once live, optimise the campaign for user engagement, response, conversion throughout the campaign period
- Monthly reporting on “always-on” social media such as Facebook Automation
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification – essential
- Be recognised as a Social Media specialist, whose area of expertise adds value and promotes market leadership
- At least 3 years’ experience in a senior Social Media role, either in an agency or in a corporate environment
- Previous experience in property or real estate – advantageous
- A graphic design qualification would be highly advantageous but proven proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator would be sufficient as well as proficiency in HootSuite and Google Analytics
- Excellent written communication skills
- An eye for design, including familiarity with design requirements for social media platforms
- Knowledge of data privacy legislation and the ability to adapt any Social Media campaign mechanics accordingly.
- Excellent understanding of the SA Social Media landscape
- Have a solid understanding of Social Media marketing principles and best practice campaign execution
- Commercially minded with a passion for optimisation techniques to increase conversion
- Deadline driven whilst maintaining quality standards of service and delivery
- Proficient in running Facebook Business Manager
- Good knowledge and experience of the pros and cons of different Facebook ad objectives and Facebook ad formats.
Please submit a portfolio as a link/PDF on application.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Chris2022