We have an exciting job opportunity for a mid-senior PR, Partnerships and Influencer Manager to work on a leading innovative, designer hearing protection device brand whose head office is in Antwerp. The successful candidate must have worked on a global brand with influencers globally (mainly US, EU and a smaller percentage in the Asia Pacific region) as this role requires you to identify relevant influencers and brand partners. Another “must have” is experience with a ‘cool and trendy’, B2C global brand, ideally sold online.
You will be responsible for compiling a strategy and managing a large PR/Marketing Budget. In this hands-on role, great writing skills are a must as you will be responsible for drafting press releases, articles and pitches to relevant media. You will also be responsible for earned media. We’re looking for a creative, out of the box, strategic thinking individual.
The company is creating a hub in Cape Town, so we’re calling for candidates who can work remotely, preferably in Cape Town.
- Spearhead all relationship-based growth marketing channels including affiliate, partnerships, influencers, YouTube, podcast, and more
- Lead global PR outreach
- Your focus will be direct-response first, and brand-building second
- Source and vet new opportunities, lock them in, scale them, and manage the ongoing relationships
- Innovate to drive cross functional initiatives that improve DTC experience (e.g., holiday, partnerships, in box opportunities).
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Industry relevant qualification
- 5+ years of experience in relevant channels using influencers and partnerships to drive sales
- Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- DTC experience preferable, but not essential
- Able to read/interpret data and report on ROI
- Strong, able to self-manage, excellent negotiating skills
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Writing skills – a must
- Detail-oriented and organised thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new
- A highly organised “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- ‘No task too small’ mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- General awesomeness and a sense of humour.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam497