Are you an enthusiastic, conceptual Senior Designer with beauty packaging experience, able to provide technical packaging expertise to design and develop future proofed, packaging solutions to lead growth and innovation productivity.
Our client is a rapidly expanding creative services agency that provides their clients with bespoke, dedicated agencies.
The role will be for a Global Beauty brand, working across a varied brand portfolio. You will be part of a team providing beauty packaging design and artwork services.
- Develops conceptual creative for leading edge sustainable Packaging solutions
- Design, develop, define and deploy future proof, leading edge sustainable Packaging solutions
- Supports multiple packaging projects and programs ensuring that the packaging is compliant with all relevant safety requirements & quality standards
- Researches and reports on future changes in packaging innovation and reports findings to develop solutions for the future
- Ensures the Product Development system is correctly used to establish accurate product data and specifications
- Maintains & develops client relationships
- Supports other members of the team in the execution of their projects
- Follows all processes for packaging & product design
- Demonstrates troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Researches and reports on future changes in packaging
- Delivers all projects on time and to budget and manage the smooth handover of projects from one area to another
WHAT YOU WILL NEED, TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- 7+ years of Beauty industry experience
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality conceptual design thinking and craft across a variety of client sectors and brands
- Understanding of packaging components and materials used to produce packaging structures in routine and complex projects. This includes knowledge of the manufacturing processes used, and how they impact barrier and/or other physical properties
- Clear understanding of packaging specifications, data requirements, sustainability, packaging waste regulations, and quality requirements & associated packaging legislation.
- Fragrance rendering i.e. bottle/Glass rendering + Design
- CAD 3D design skills a plus
- A drive to break creative boundaries and craft the best solutions.
- Consistently deliver high quality work on time – excellent attention to detail
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Salary: R60 - 80 000