Score! We have a hot job opportunity for a football mad junior to mid-weight Social Media & Community Manager in a 100% remote role on a long-term, fixed term contract. We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join the fast-growing marketing team working on a sport focused magazine TV show for a renowned broadcaster and large digital sports entertainment platform in Africa. This role will be part of a go-to-market team acting as a start-up with big business backing and is well suited to individuals who have a passion for social media and high level of interest in Football. You will be creating exceptional and engaging social media content for an international audience across the African continent. Running the day-to-day of our social media accounts, you will be working with key stakeholders, and owning all elements of the social content calendar in partnership with the Digital and Social Content Producer including ideation of content and briefing designers, copy writing, scheduling and publishing. The successful candidate will join a fully remote team working out of South Africa and the UK. If you love sport, particularly premier league soccer, we want to hear from you.
How soon can you start? Apply now!
- Running, managing and publishing content across all a variety of social media platforms
- Create high-quality and innovative social media content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok driving awareness and traffic to the free to play sports predictor product
- Manage all daily posts across all social media accounts and liaise with key stakeholders within the marketing team and Group
- Own production of weekly and monthly social media calendar in partnership with Digital and Social Content Producer, Graphic Designer and Motion Graphic Designer
- Come up with exciting new ideas to engage and inform the target audience about the free to play sports predictor proposition
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven experience in social media roles within an agency or international brand
- Familiar with social media management platforms such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, FalconSocial and/or Sprinklr
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, managing calendars, campaigns and activations
- Understanding of (popular) social media tactics (think LADBible, GamingBible, Buzzfeed)
- On top of the latest social media trends
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- Able to work autonomously and independent
- Sports/Gaming/Gambling background a plus if not a passion and high interest/level of knowledge as a consumer for each of these areas
- Experience across a large set of geographies in Africa
- Able to start ASAP
- Able to work fully remotely.
Please submit a link to your relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Tam545