Are you influential?
Do you have excellent communication skills and looking to flex them in a social way at a dynamic digital agency?
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the development of a social media strategy and be responsible for implementing and maintaining it for a dedicated client. He/she will also be required to work closely with the digital team.
Social media requirements:
- Manage various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Generate interactive, relevant content across all social media channels in line with social media strategy.
- Stay up to date with trends and developments across the various social media channels and report back to management on new developments.
- Seed and cross-pollinate information into all relevant platforms.
- The Social Media Community Manager will report directly to the Head of Social Media on a daily basis.
- A marketing, communications or journalism degree.
- The successful candidate must have strong communication skills.
- This is a junior position, that requires at least one year of experience.
- Excellent communication skills with both co-workers and clients.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Must be deadline-driven.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Creative, ideas generator.
- Excellent attention to detail.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Salary: R15 - 20 000