A full-service outsourced IT provider with a specific focus and expertise on Cloud solutions is looking for a Systems Engineer to maintain the highest level of customer support.
Supporting Cloudbox customers throughout southern Africa and in the UK, the Systems Engineer will assist 1st line helpdesk team where needed, and provide end to end management of tickets and service requests reported by the customer.
- Manage Tickets and Requests
- Receive and record all calls from our customers
- Provide initial assessment of all Tickets, attempt first time resolution, and /or escalation
- Assist with technical escalation of issues from 1st line helpdesk team
- Assist with customer onboarding projects and migrations
- Monitor and escalate Tickets according to the customer’s SLA
- Keep users informed on status and progress of their Tickets
- Aid customer retention and satisfaction
- Help to improve efficiency, processes, documentation, and automation.
The role is remote in – be able to work from home.
- Customer focused
- Analytical approach with good questioning & listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Team player
- An ability to learn quickly, and a willingness to study and obtain new certifications and skills (certification will be a KPI of the role)
- Good working knowledge of networks, routing & switching
- Good knowledge and experience of Office 365 services including Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting capabilities including networking, windows OS and applications, email flow and routing, and Office 365 services.
- Powershell scripting and use for administration
- MCP in Windows Server or server applications
- Current Microsoft Certifications in either MS or AZ tracks.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Salary: R25 - 30 000