Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a mid-senior Trade Marketing Manager to work in-house on an exciting portfolio at a leading alcohol brands company in Cape Town. Alcohol brand experience is highly advantageous.
- SMART objectives, based on brand cycle plans
- Reviews plans and commercial budget allocations (with the brand team), based on evolving market/customer and competitor dynamics or brand strategic changes
- Work with the Business Insights team in accessing commercial data
- Supports implementation of brand promotions and merchandising strategies
- Responsible for updating the RTC tracker (availability and visibility)
- Analyse trade information in order to tailor plans (to support RTC)
- Assist with building brand equity through excellent execution, by providing the right tools for the right channel
- Ensure availability, visibility, point of sale and consumer experience to achieve excellent brand execution
- Compile a library of all off-trade execution and on-trade visibility
- Support major event implementation
- Constant communication and efficient feedback with internal and external stakeholders (your brand, sales and suppliers)
- Share trade insights and unlock opportunities, by collaborating with the commercial team
- Build effective working relationships with the sales team (by supporting planned cycle activities and aligning with execution expectations)
- Advise POSM requirements by account and quantity
- Manage POSM procurement via the Brand’s ordering system
- Audit POSM with stakeholders on a quarterly basis.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- 3-Year Relevant Qualification
- At least 3 years relevant experience (Trade Marketing/Brand Marketing)
- Intermediate MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Team player who also has the ability to work independently.
JOB REFERENCE CODE: #Viv2962