An opportunity has become available for a Jnr Traffic Manager to join a hardworking team. It is a role where you will be responsible for the daily trafficking of work through the studio. We are looking for a “dynamic, brave, bright, and optimistic problem solver”. The role would suit a committed, dedicated, passionate-about-advertising, and well-organised energetic individual. Previous work experience working as a Traffic co-ordinator in an advertising agency, design or marketing studio is a key requirement.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Matric certificate with additional tertiary education is highly advantageous
- An advertising background with a minimum of 3-5 Traffic experience and an understanding of the key departments, processes and structures within an Advertising Agency
- PC literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Project Management skills: You take ownership of your portfolio of allocated jobs in studio & the respective creative teams assigned to them. Your timing plans are considered & accurate, and you strive to adhere to the commitments made to the various stakeholders
- Financial Management experience
- Stakeholder & Integration Management experience: You understand that your role is not in isolation of the other Agency departments – like Production, DTP, Account Management and even Strategy. As such, your orientation You will need to drive collaboration and integration in an effort for your teams to work better together
- Administrative Management skills: You pay attention to the detail, with strong organisation, admin and time management skills.
- Business Savvy: You have the ability to have your finger on the pulse when it comes to finances: Managing of time vs money/ budgets and do this in a manner that leads to the most productive output/solutions for the jobs
- Relationship Builder.
- Proactive Problem Solver.